Thursday, August 02, 2007




Oh I know, I still havent organized Stellas party photos, but that is my next project...the other news it that one of Garys friends, wife, gave birth to her fourth girl...and all maybe 6 and under? its close.
So what do you do for a girl you have never met and already has everything she prob needs...
OK a diaper cake. Yes I made a diaper cake. And pretty cool if I do say so myself.
Its just diapers, wipes, a pair of cute shoes to go with the theme and also...this is kind of crazy but I went into a childrens boutique yesterday...granted I havent had to look for anything in awhile, they had crystal adorned stuff all over the place. Bottles, spoons, and even pacifiers. Well, all are just for show, none for real use because of the choking hazard. Well, hell, I can do that. I mean this stuff was like 30 bucks and up!
So heres my shot at the bling bling diaper cake. Not too over the top I suppose.
Oh and see my wonderful Stampin Up accents?

1 Comments:

At 8:56 AM , Blogger Susie PSU said...

I love the bling on the pacifiers! They are really cute. And good job on the Stampin Up stuff. Don't forget, you have to buy or sell stuff this month...lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home