Thursday, July 19, 2007

Busy busy busy
I would have blogged earlier but now I have to compete with my almost four year old for computer time.
I had to write about my FANTASTIC dinner I made last night. I made it. Gary and I were amazed at how good it all was, even Stella ate it.

http://www.publix.com/aprons/meals/MainDish/SimpleMeal.do?mealId=159&mealGroupId=1004

I know there is a way to just write chicken and a link will appear, but Im telling you, being on a mac really cuts your choices out completely on this thing.

Andway, its called Burgundy Chicken with Wild Rice
Anyone go to Publix? They were making it as soon as you walk in at their little kiosk.
Great.

So Stellas party this year is "Shrek".
I have been Shreking all over town looking for stuff, there isnt much, but Ive gotten creative!
More on that later...

1 Comments:

At 6:15 PM , Blogger Susie PSU said...

I want that for dinner. Who will cook it for me?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home