Tuesday, May 29, 2007




Man oh Man, I have been a slacker once again...no excuse this time:)
Memorial Day came and went and I didnt take one pic, probably because I was chasing Stella around at all the cookouts we went to. But even better, last weekend we made it up to Universal in Orlando. Can I just say one more time how much I love that place? It was the opening weekend of Shrek 3, and of course we had to go to the breakfast to see him in person with our Princess Fiona. She had a blast and got worn out! Enjoyed having a few nights there, got to enjoy the pool also. And for the record, Susanne, we went inside to eat. (inside joke) I wanted to eat poolside...
I think the pics tell all. Oh and the big news? I figured out I like roller coasters. I got to the Hulk, and also the Mummy. Thanks Gary for pushing me into it! :)

1 Comments:

At 6:00 PM , Blogger Susie PSU said...

I would hope you DID eat inside, to use your overpriced voucher!! Thanks for calling me on that one, Gary. LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home