Monday, August 20, 2007




DING DING DING!
School is back in session, yay!
Who am i cheering for you ask? Myself or Stella? ha ha.
OK I must say I will put on a small show and say how much I will enjoy having my time until 2:30pm. But I do have things I have to do. For sure, Im not watching TV and eating bon bons. But there is the part of me that cries out "my baby!" So here we go, the next life phase...is it just a phase? Am I really thinking of having another child because its good timing with Stella being in school? Or is this it. Just Stella. No more starting over with diapers. And I mean ALL over. I have nothing left. I either gave or sold everything. The everlasting question. Well, not too everlasting, Im not getting any younger over here.
So I want to post a picture from her first day last year and her first day this year.
Want to talk hurricanes? Im probably one of the only families in Florida that prays for a strong two/weak three. I know, shoot me now, I cant admit that to too many people down here or I will be banned from conversation. :) I dont enjoy others misfortunes, but we havent had a good hurricane in awhile. Not looking for destruction. Just some wind and water damage...just a little work for Duraclean. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home