Sunday, February 17, 2008

Jealousy!

EWWW
Here is comes! Rearing its ugly green head!
I rarely am, or admit to jealousy. That would make a cute tag blog, what are you jealous of?
Well I have a few, but here is one Im happy to share with you. 
I started this blog because my sister has a blog. And from her blog I started reading  another girls blog that she lists on hers. No now, I think when I figure out how, I will list her on my side bar.
Her name is Erin, called Erins Blog. She has the darndest cutest kids, her house is decorated out of a magazine, and the bog one? She's a great photographer.  Ugh. Now that makes me want to puke with envy. OK, she is inspiring, too. I need to get on my photo skills, and actually use them...somehow.
She did a great entry on cloth diapering. Now if I just have another baby, I'd be all set.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home