Tuesday, January 29, 2008



Where was I? Ahh yes, December...
Another exciting month...
Gary went to London to see Led Zeppelin.
You may ask why Im not showing any pics of the actual concert. I asked the same...why?
"Because they said no cameras, and I was afraid they would take my camera away."
Fortunately there were some daredevils that took their cameras and there were a few pics of Gary and Chad at the actual concert, he brought back ticket stubs and of course a T-Shirt for me. I heard it was a good time and there are rumors there will be a tour...if so, Im next to go.
Garys office had a "family" style party this year instead of the usual dress up dinner.
Complete with face painting, balloon making and a Santa.
For our actual Christmas day, we were able to try Orlando. We enjoyed being together for a warm, beautiful holiday, but DO NOT try to go to the parks. DO NOT. 
At the hotel Santa visited our room to drop off her gifts. Now THAT was fun. She was so sleepy, it after 10 pm and barely woke to see him...

Sorry these posts are so brief, thats what happens when I don't blog often enough.
Its been one year since I started this blog. I will again try and keep up with entries. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home