Monday, February 11, 2008

My Guitar Hero


So has anyone had the pleasure of playing the Nintendo Wii? We tried it out over christmas at a friends house and we have enjoyed it ever since. It was tough to find one, but when we did we knew we would have to get some of the extras to go with it over time. 
Stella actually loves it, at four, I didnt think she would be able to do much with it. But in fact she kicks ass. It comes with the standard bowling, tennis, boxing, golf stuff. Well this weekend we went all out, Toys R Us had a sale on Guitar Hero. Gary has always pretended to be a guitar hero, so I agreed to get it to solidify the fact his air guitar skills may not coincide with an actual game. Well, he's pretty good at it and I even tried it! I would def say give it a shot next time you go into Best Buy or any place that has a trial center. Its great!  
This pick also bring me to my next topic, out new furniture came in! YAY! We have been in the sam place for five years and Ive been itching to move, BAD. But as most everyone knows, not a good time to sell in order to buy. SO here we are. BUT we got a new couch and entertainment stand and I feel like its a new place! Voile! If anyone saw the other entertainment monster we had, I know you will appreciate the smaller one, too.:)
So my next post will be about my sister-in-laws baby shower. Yes, the sister-in-law that would not allow me to come to her wedding, even though Stella was a flower girl and Gary attended. Long story, but lets say I agreed to help with the shower all the while holding my breath, and yes, its OVER, thank god.
Hmm. maybe just maybe Ill post those pics tonight, let see....yes, Gary is still being a guitar hero, so I will post a few....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home