Sunday, May 06, 2007



"Chidewok sok"


I know, I know, I have been absent for an entire month...do you ever have a combination of just being busy with a bunch of other personal crap that makes you want to disappear? Not interested in talking about it, not interested in having dinner with anyone for fear you will end up spilling your guts into a bottle of wine...its been one of those months.
Yeah, so anyway...on to the highlights.

My mom is always getting Stella "artsy" stuff. Which I also have fun with playing with it, with Stella. So mom comes home from Wal-Mart with this neat-o sidewalk paint. It did include sidewalk chalk, thus the title I gave this blog. Stellas version...

School is almost out and Im scrambling to figure out what to do to keep busy this summer.
Other than that it is a bunch of crap that is keeping me from blogging at the moment. But Ill be back...

1 Comments:

At 12:14 PM , Blogger Susie PSU said...

Mikey and Molly used that paint in Colorado Springs like it was going out of style! We have some here for a day with nothing to do, but THEY don't know it!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home