Sunday, March 25, 2007




Great Visit.
Ok, so we have settled down since the Hanna Andersson thing. The director of her school asked me to bring it in, she made a good point, it was a job for Stella and she asked Stella to talk about it in circle time. I did not hear all of what she said about it, but I did hear she mentioned she didnt like the shoes.
So, I have to mention one more thing. I found out yesterday she was published in Canada for a Kraft advertisement. I dont have a copy yet, but Im working on it. And now I will shut up about it. :)
I had a great visit with my sister, brother, mom, dad and my sisters friend, Heather. I dont know why we don't just call Heather another sister, she has been with my family for so long, it feels like longer. Love ya Heather!
I have been busy with Stellas school and their annual auction, it was Friday and was a blast! BTW if anyone wants some ideas of items to auction off that the kids made, email me, those were the biggest live auction items. The whole night was a success.
A few cute things? I finally got Stella some Legos. "Mama, wanna play yogas", eh, she'll get it.
About the pics, Yes, it was my brothers 40th birthday and yes, we did write "Happy Birthday Bunghole". One of Stellas favorite activites with Ghee, among others, is playing cards. Thanks Mom! I know go fish gets old. And, anyone that may know my family, everyone always comments, and they have pics, when I was little, I insisted on being naked...the apple doesnt fall far from the tree...:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home