Tuesday, March 27, 2007

More Good News!
Ok, just a bit of news, I checked with the school. The fundraiser Fri night? 40K. Awesome, huh? Just so happy for Stellas little school. She is so happy there, and they are so warm and understanding of her fiery personality. I know there is some debate over Montessori schools, but I think it depends on the kid. Stella has adapted well to it.
She goes to the dentist tomorrow, I will have pics if all goes well. The dentist was torture for me as a kid, I hope my anxiety for her does not show tomorrow. I figure if I take pics she will be so into the camera, she may actually think its fun...
So anyone have any plans for Easter break? I'm going on an adventure, taking my mom and Stella up to my mom and dads house in Florence, SC. I am going on a little photo tour through some swamp land when I get up there. Im starving for something other than palm trees and ocean for pics. I know, wah wah wah, oh so sick of looking at the beach and having 85 degree weather, lol.
Hopefully a full report and pics of tomorrow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home