Tuesday, March 13, 2007



WOW!
One exciting thing after another around the Gorin household.
I hadnt given it much thought,and my cousin, who has never emailed me, (thanks John), wrote that he just got the Hanna Andersson catalog and Stella was in it!
Can you believe it? I didn't even think she made it...awesome. So, for all you fans who want to get a copy, its page 32. Its available online at www.hannaandersson.com
in the virtual catalog. (Summer)
More on this later, I have family visiting and want to relax with them, or try to, this is too cool!

1 Comments:

At 12:52 PM , Blogger Wendy said...

Congrats! Stella loks gorgeous as always, and I saw her immmediately in my Hanna Cataolog that I retrieved from the mailbox yesterday! How cool is that?!?!!? Keep Susie in line for us!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home