Monday, July 14, 2008

Annual Photos



I say annual photos like its something I do consistently. Well this is our second year, so it will be annual from now on, right? I do take snapshots throughout the year, but once in awhile I would like something I can really compare. I took Stella to a photo studio last year about the same time, why of course, you get the "Free 8x10 included in the Birthday Package". Ok, so they are "affordable". Last years were better, but part of that is because Stella has gorgeous hair that I still don't know how to style. My version of "styled" is no tangles. I try and step back as to not be a stage mom, until I realized this chick really did not care how they turned out. So I gave Stella a few minutes to acclimate. The kind girl gave her usual lines, "wow, you are so pretty you should be a model", Stella replies "Well, I used to model in Miami but I quit", with a smile. I am not sure why I found that strikingly amusing, I have since rephrased it to "Miami was just too far of a drive". Lesson? Careful wording.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home