Wednesday, January 10, 2007




New Years resolutions.

(In no particular order)

1) Be a better mom.
2) Organize my home.
3) Update my blog at LEAST every week!

I look at my sisters at least three times a week. If she can navigate herself around this thing I can! lol
Actually, she inspired me.
If anything I will share some of my favorite photography shots I have taken recently. I get all excited because I have a great idea of a pic and I sit here and look at it all by myself.

So many things have happened this year, New Years is a love/hate time of year. You look forward to the new year and the possibilities of what it will bring, and then you reflect on the previous year and try and learn from the good and the bad.
I would get personal about what my reflections were, but anyone who knows me will say "enough said". lol

Let me kick this year off with a few favorite pics from last year and I will bring many more in the upcoming year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home